The Northwest Montana Association of Realtors has announced its annual award winners.
• ROBIN WALLACE of Gauthier Agency in Polson was named Realtor of the Year. Brokers who qualify for this award are held to high criteria and must achieve high levels of involvement in their Realtor Association and civic activities.
• MARCUS DUFFEY of Glacier Sotheby’s International Realty received the Rookie of the Year award. Agents who qualify for Rookie of the Year have high levels of production in their first year, as well as association and civic involvement.
• RENEE HOWE of Howe Realty earned the Jean Carter Award, presented to a Realtor who truly portrays the Realtor spirit and the meaning of the Golden Rule.
• TURNER ASKEW of Turner Askew & Associates, and GEORGIA CHRISTIANSON of Montana Brokers were presented with Emeritus status, an honor bestowed on a Realtor after 40 years of Realtor membership.
• KALISPELL BREWING CO. is accepting photos for its Copy the Can photo contest until 11:59 p.m. on June 16.
Votes can be cast once per day starting at 8 a.m. on June 17 and ending at 12:59 a.m. on June 30.
To participate, recreate the image on the label of KBC’s Can of the Month and submit the photo for a chance to win prizes.
Competitors must be 21 or older to enter.
To submit photos or vote, go to: https://dailyinterlake.secondstreetapp.com/Kalispell-B
• THE FOLLOWING Flathead Valley area Realtors graduated from the Montana Association of Realtors’ all-virtual Realtor institute training conference this spring: Brenda Miller, Jennifer Hargett, Lynsi DeWaard, Nancy Savik, Rachelle Grover, Tami Sanderson and Tara Harbin.
More than 300 members attended the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI). According to a press release, graduation “is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by
securing a strong educational foundation.”
In Montana, a GRI graduate must complete over 80 hours of in-depth training over three years before graduating with the prestigious GRI Designation.
How to submit newsmakers
The Daily Inter Lake will publish, at no charge, brief announcements of business openings, promotions, relocations, ownership changes, certifications and awards.
Photos may be submitted. Email submissions are preferred, with photos in a jpeg format.
Email items and photos to business reporter Bret Anne Serbin at email@example.com or call 758-4459 for further information.