Important terms to be aware of exist, however. Participating partners can choose to exit the Easy Savings program at any time, so don’t be alarmed if an expected rebate doesn’t come through after a purchase. If this happens, double-check with the merchant to make sure it is still a part of the program. For this reason, it’s good to consider Easy Savings an extra rather than a purchase driver.
Both in-store and online purchases are eligible for rebates, but participating merchants may have specific terms dictating which purchase types are eligible. When in doubt, check with the merchant to verify. If an eligible purchase is returned, the rebate received will be reversed.
What Mastercard Easy Savings Offers
Always check the Mastercard Easy Savings website to find out which merchants participate in the program and what types of rebates are awarded. Cardholders can search the fuel, hotel and restaurant networks by entering their city, state or zip code.
Offers may change at any time without warning. Current Easy Savings offers include:
- Hotels: Save 4% when staying at one of 5,000 participating hotels. Hotel chains include Comfort Suites and Quality Inn.
- Restaurants: Save 4% when dining at over 20,000 restaurants in the Dinova network. National chains in select locations are included, such as Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Pizza Hut.
- Travel: Save 3% on travel with Upside Business Travel, an online platform for business travelers. Also receive a 5% rebate on select car rental offers from Avis and Budget.
- Business Services: Save 2% to 25% on products and services that aid running a business. Services include Microsoft Advertising, Monster, BizEquity and Mimeo.
- Fuel & Maintenance: Save 1% on gas at over 19,000 participating gas stations, including Shell and Exxon Mobil. Save 5% on car maintenance at over 1,700 participating vendors. Firestone and TiresPlus are included.